B12 Injections Treatment Course
Flawless Luxe Beauty & Aesthetics Training Academy - B12 Injections Course
1 Day Duration
Course price £295
Introduction to B12 Injections
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce.
It is found naturally in animal products but also added to certain foods and available as an oral supplement or injection.
Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
For most adults, the recommended daily intake (RDI) is 2.4 mcg, though it is higher for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways, such as by boosting your energy, improving your memory and helping prevent heart disease.
Health benefits of vitamin B12 injections
1. Helps With Red Blood Cell Formation and Anemia Prevention
2. May Prevent Major Birth Defects
3. May Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis
4. May Reduce Your Risk of Macular Degeneration
5. May Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression
6. May Benefit Your Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons
7. May Give You an Energy Boost
8. May Improve Heart Health by Decreasing Homocysteine
9. Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
Why will introducing B12 Injections to my clients benefit me
-Encourages repeat custom as results are temporary so top up treatments will be required
-Safe and very effective treatment for your client
-For some clients you can offer them a life changing treatment
Entry Requirements (one of the following)
-Level 3 nationally recognised certification
-6 months needle experience with Level 3 A&P
What I will learn on the course
-How B12 Injections work
-Health and safety
-Anatomy and physiology
What Practical skills will I gain
-Safe injection techniques